There are various limits on the amounts that you can send and receive with Barclays Pingit. This is based on the type of account you have and whether you're a Barclays customer or not.
- Payments – £2,000 limit (£4,000 for joint accounts)
- Payments to businesses, including charities, via QR codes or Short Codes – £15,000 limit (£30,000 for joint accounts)
- Receive – £5,000 limit (£10,000 for joint accounts)
- Payments – £3,000 limit
- Payments to businesses, including charities, via QR codes or Short Codes – £15,000 limit
- Receive – unlimited amount
- Receive only – unlimited amount