Be prepared for your travels by ordering your foreign currency with us. You just need a Barclays debit card or a Barclaycard 1 to pay for your order.
Use our currency convertor
to get started. And be sure you’re happy with our
Branch collection – second working day 5 after 1pm
Order before 2pm Friday
Home delivery – Saturday or Monday by 1pm (Saturday deliveries aren’t guaranteed)
Branch collection – Monday after 1pm
Order after 2pm Friday and any time Saturday or Sunday
Home delivery – Tuesday by 1pm
Branch collection – Tuesday after 1pm
Missed the online deadline? You can still get delivery or collection at these times if you order by phone before 3pm - call 0345 072 2222.
1. If you pay with your Barclaycard, you may be charged a Cash Advance Fee - please check your Barclaycard terms and conditions for details.
2. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-10pm, Saturdays 9am-8pm and Sundays and bank holidays 10am-8pm. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls.
3. If you have any foreign currency left over at the end of your holiday, we will buy it back at 0% commission at any branch, subject to the following conditions. Only current issue bank notes that are in a saleable condition will be bought back. We may cease buying back certain currencies at any time and without notice. Barclays do not buy back certain denominations or any coins - please check with your branch before you travel.
4. £2,500 is the maximum amount that can be ordered and delivered to an individual residential address in a 90-day period
5. Working day means Monday to Friday excluding bank and public holidays. There are no deliveries on Sundays or public holidays.